- Print & Broadcast
- News Releases
- Media Contact
- Contractors Having a Blast in Omaha – WOWT News Story
- Maximizing Research for Cost Effective Solutions
- Omaha World Herald Editorial - 'Search for Sewer Savings'
- Omaha World Herald Article – 'Digging for Cost Savings on Sewer Work '
- Omaha World Herald Editorial – 'Sewer Project Funding-Can We Find a Better Way?'
- Omaha World Herald Article – 'Going with the flow'
- Omaha World Herald Editorial – 'Omaha Sewer Project-Flexibility Would Help'
- Community in Rough on Fontenelle Park's Fate
- Ideas Sought on Future of Fontenelle Park
- Omaha Star Article – 'CSO! Update—Gunderson Rail Project'
May 1 - The Combined Sewer Overflow Study Makes A Few Changes (23KB PDF)
Lovgren Marketing Group, Omaha
Omaha CSO Control Program Media Briefing – March 14, 2013